Friday, September 14, 2012

Too Many Decisions

This is tiring.
Too many decisions to make.
Nothing solid enough to put anything to the pavement.

My brain is running in circles. Have you even been so stressed out, so angry at something or someone that you can't sleep? The last few years have been crazy. I don't think that I've had a serious good night of sleep in almost 3 years. That's crazy, isn't it?

I know that all the things that have taken place in my world I have to be able to take a some responsibility for because I continuously allow bullshit in my path.

A few days ago I watched Rihanna on Oprah's Next Chapter and I felt like I understood her. I felt like I understood why she never spoke negatively about Chris Brown. She loves him. Rihanna loves and knows that he protected her from something. She definitely played a more aggressive role in their (Rihanna and Chris Brown) falling out.

Its not her fault. Love made her do it. Women are wired so strangely that sometimes we accept poor "service" for what seems to be a valid exchange of love. Loving someone who have given yourself to is not a smart decision.

Time to COMPLETELY let go.  

*shrugs shoulders*

0 comments: